Thursday, June 21, 2012

Currently.

Currently, we are living in Texas with my parents while we
wait to be able to work on our house.

L is on the job hunt looking for teaching positions in the area.
We didn't realize how stressful it would be.
How does this process normally work anyway?
He knew a girl that got hired two days before schools started, but surely they give more notice than that regularly?
We have a small army of people who have connections that are doing what they can to help him get his foot in the door somewhere and I am just praying something comes out of it!
Poor guy gets frustrated waiting around.

I am also on a job hunt.
I have an interview on Monday at a staffing company that I hope works out.
They're doing behavioral interviewing and I am intimidated as hell.
Lord, help me!

In the mean time, we've really been enjoying being around family and having time off. 
Before we know it we'll both be busy working and fixing up the house that I think it's important to enjoy the freedom we have now.
We have been exploring the city little by little.
We went to Ikea. 
Obviously.
Our future couches have already been picked out!
TIDAFORS Corner Sofa. 
We're so in love.

I actually purchased a few things while we were there that I couldn't walk away from.
ROMANTISK Tray $9.99

OVANTAD Vase. I got four for about $.50 each!

REKTANGEL Vase $1.99

I can't wait to actually remove these items from my trunk and put them to use.





We haven't even been here a month
so there really hasn't been too much going on.
Once we close on the house, that will be a totally different story.
We want to get as much done ASAP so we can get
moved in and settled.

I am now in the mood to do a post on home decor wants.
hmmmmm.

I love new beginnings. 

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment